Friday, June 29, 2012

Happy 25th Kylie!



Hi everyone, it's Jesse here!

I'm so in LOVE with Kylie Minogue's new song "Timebomb", which she released last month to commemorate her 25 years in the music industry! It's been stuck in my head for weeks now and I can't stop singing it haha!











But what I love even more is her in the music video rockin' that Moschino leather jacket from the fall/winter 2012 collection. I'm a huge fan of motorcycle jackets, and I was smitten when I saw the video. It also doesn't hurt to have a bangin' silhouette like Kylie, and have everything look amazing.



So I think that we should all go out and get these Moschino leather jackets to celebrate Kylie's 25th anniversary! :P okay, okay... or maybe we can just enjoy the music video ;)






SNEEK PEEK: These are other leather jackets from Moschino from the fall/winter 2012 collection. TO DIE FOR!

No comments:

Post a Comment