Friday, February 28, 2014

Accessorize It Up!


Where is your phone? Probably in your hand or on the charger. We never let them stray too far from sight. Our phones have become a permanent body part and with all the new accessories that are coming out, we no longer have to be apart from our phones, ever! A new line of cell phone accessories called Jellyfish has arrived to the tech world and I am OBSESSED!



Check it out, there’s this portable charger that can be used anywhere! How often are you out and about and have nowhere to charge your phone and you can just see the red battery haunting you? It’s pure torture!  Now with this charger you don’t have to panic anymore. It’s totally awesome!

Next is the amazing headphones and wristlet case that fits on to my iPhone 5 and perfectly. I have been using mine when I am hiking. I don’t have hold my phone while I walk and listen to music. You need this while you are hiking and then heading to get your post workout juice.

Last, but not least is my favorite. The speaker that hooks up to any phone and plays my music nice and loud. It’s compact so I can keep it in my purse if I wanted to. It also acts as a speaker if I am using the speakerphone to talk to someone. 

These three things are making my life easier and who doesn’t love an easy day? But it doesn’t stop there, check out their website to find tons of other great accessories. Go get your Jellyfish products at jellyfishbuzz.com to make your life a little more convenient.

X Kelsi

No comments:

Post a Comment